Activities and experiences when on vacation in Meløy
- Experience the nature from boat in between small islands along the costal-line.
- Catch fish standing ashore in the 24-hour sun.
- Hiking in the mountains.
- Experience petroglyphs that are dated 9000 years back.
- Day-trip to Engenbreen – a glacier tounge extending from Svartisen. The lowest located glacier in Europe. It is a 40 km trip with car + apx. 10 min. boat ride.
- Explore Glomfjordfjellet. Láhko national park. 50 km.
- Experience the islands alongside the coast.
- Glacier hiking on Svartisen with a guide, kayaking and guided cave-trips can be booked. See rocksnrivers.no
- Farmers-shop in walking distance. Read more!
Information and maps/brochures is located in the reception.
For more information on your visit to Meløy: Visit Meløy.